Spicy Chicken Wraps

I ordered these all the time from the Lion's Den at the old LDSBC! They are definitely very filling, and scrumptious! As long as you don't add a ton of ranch, and sour cream, they really aren't that bad for you!
Spicy Chicken Wraps
1 Spinach Tortilla (warmed up on a pan)
1/4 c. Chicken (Pan fried in any spicy sauce you love, or non spicy if you prefer)
1/4 c. Romaine Lettuce (or any other you prefer)
1 Tbsp. Cucumber
1 Tbsp. Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp. Salsa or Pico de Gallo
2 Tbsp. Sour Cream (I like to spread this around the tortilla first)
2 Tbsp. Ranch

Of course you can add or not add as you please; use a different kind of tortilla, or whatever you want. These are just what I like to add. I love them!

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. Hey! I'm a friend of Allison's. I don't know why I never clicked on this link before on her blog, but I'm glad I found it. We've tried doing a similar thing on our blogs in just the side bar, but I love that there's a whole different blog. Great idea and all the food looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We just made the blog last week, so it's brand spankin new! I'm really excited about it! I like having it as a separate blog so mine doesn't get cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois