Mushroom Ravioli with Butter Sauce

(image & recipe from here)

I saw mushroom ravioli at Costco and it sounded like something Jeff would like so I decided to try them and Jeff loved it and I thought they were pretty good. This is how I served them:

  • 1 package of mushroom ravioli
  • 1/3 cup butter
  • 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
  • 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 4 tablespoons pine nuts
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • grated Parmesan
Melt the butter in a small pan over med/medium-high heat for about 4 minutes, you want it to turn golden. Add the fresh basil and garlic, fry for about 2 minutes. Add pine nuts and nutmeg.

Then I prepared the ravioli according to the directions. (I had my water boiling before I started the sauce)

Then spoon butter sauce on top of ravioli and sprinkle Parmesan on top and serve.

Comments

  1. mmmm, this sounds way good. i think we would both love this. guess it's time for a costco trip next month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois