Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars


I've made these a few times, but recently just made them when Kevin was visiting, and I am guessing they were a big hit considering they were all eaten within 10 minutes ;)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
2 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
1 c peanut butter
1 c butter, melted
2 3/4 c powdered sugar
2 c semi sweet chocolate chips

In a medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, peanut butter, butter, and sugar. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.

Melt chocolate in a double boiler (I don't have one, so I just put water in one pan, stick another on top, and viola...homemade double broiler!) then pour on top of mixture.

Cool in the refrigerator.

*I used baking chocolate since I didn't have chips, and really liked it because it made it more of a shell on top.

*After they have cooled for 5 minutes, I cut into squares, and then put them back to cool longer. This way when they are really chilled, it's easier to cut again.

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. I have a recipe very similar to these and LOVE them. So everyone, try these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois