Roasted Bell Pepper & Artichoke Pizza

This isn't a greasy pizza and often we make it sauce-less, but let me tell you, this pizza was yummy and felt healthier, though I don't actually know if it is.

Oh and the recipe isn't really a recipe, but more like a guide.



Roasted Bell Pepper & Artichoke Pizza

Pizza dough enough for one medium size pizza (we prefer it with thin crust)
Marinated artichoke hearts
1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
Very thinly sliced red onion 
Thinly sliced zucchini, with peel on (I only did about a fourth of the zucchini)
Mozzarella, feta, and Parmesan cheese (leave off whatever you don't like)
olive oil
minced garlic

*sometimes we do a very thin layer of a white sauce then top the pizza, sometimes we don't

Form pizza dough.  Bake for about 5 minutes at 500 degrees.  Remove crust and brush with olive oil and garlic or white sauce.  Then top with toppings of choice.  I don't love feta, so I do half of the pizza without and then the other half gets the feta but not the parm.  The entire pizza gets mozzarella.  Bake at 450  until crust is a nice golden color.

Comments

  1. I'm really happy you guys liked that pizza crust! I think we're going to be making some pizza's this week ourselves. I have really grown to love homemade pizza!
    I noticed this one had FETA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, wow. Thanks! These recipes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois