Pizza Quesadilla

Last night I was hungry but nothing looked good. So I looked in the fridge & saw we had pizza sauce and decided to see what it would taste like as a quesadilla. I thought it was great & thought I would share:

Makes one serving

2 flour tortillas
2 spoonfuls of pizza sauce
Parmesan cheese

Spread the pizza sauce over one side of one of the tortillas then sprinkle cheese on top. Put the other tortilla on top. Either cook it in a quesadilla maker or cook it in a skillet on the stove. If I were to do it on the stove, I think I would cook it on medium & just long enough to heat it through. Then eat. Super easy, makes a good snack.

Comments

  1. that's sounds delicious! and it's so easy! josh woudl love it! maybe i'll make it tonight! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois