Peanut Butter-Nutella Brownies


K, these are chewy soft fudgy brownies. I think they taste better the day after. We think they are good, but super not healthy & not the cheapest so not sure I would make it for every neighbor, but maybe once in awhile. The batter was super good to eat off the spoon.

1 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
1 cup flour
3/4 cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
dash of salt
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup nutella

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 by 13-inch glass baking dish.

Mix butter, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the flour, cocoa, baking powder & salt. Mix well.

Melt the peanut butter & nutella together in a microwave proof bowl. Just heat it long enough for a runny consistency. Then stir the mixture into the batter & mix well. Pour into baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool. (they really are better cooled I think, seemed to help the flavors) If you want them warm, eat with ice cream or whipping cream, very good.

Comments

  1. oh my goodness they sound so delicious! I just love Nutella!!!! I will have to make these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will be dessert on Sunday. I had my first experience with Nutella at Allison's shower and it was so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois