Mixed Greens with Strawberries, Toasted Almonds, & Poppyseed Dressing

Okay, outrageously long title, but that's what it is called, and so I will call it.
We love love love this salad and could probably eat it every week.

I don't have specific measurements since it's a salad, and you can really throw the stuff in as you like.


Mixed Greens w/ Strawberries, Toasted Almonds, & Poppyseed Dressing

Mixed Greens
Strawberries cut into slices
Sliced Almonds (throw them in a dry frying pan for a minute, stir them around)
Parmesan Cheese
S&P
Poppyseed Dressing

(We have also put grilled chicken on top if we're feeling extra hungry.)

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. This is a miracle! Someone brought me this salad after Isla was born. I tried to make it just guessing because I didn't have a recipe, but it wasn't right. I think this is the recipe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny because this is what we had yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I guess I was inspired ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay we have tried it and love it. And we discovered when strawberries aren't in season and are expensive, canned mandarin oranges are a great replacement (in fact we prefer them).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois