Public Recipes...

I have set our blog to 'Public' again. We went private before because some weirdo woman made a comment and was mean to our lovely sister, Allison. Also we got spam comments...and who likes Spam? It's gross! ;)
Anyways, I decided to make it public again because I know I am grateful for the delicious public recipes I've found out there. In order to keep rude people from making comments, I have changed our settings to "moderate all comments". This just means we'll approve them first, so we can fish out the negative ones. Et Voila!
So, keep posting my friends! And if you're a stranger reading this who is tempted to write something mean...just think to yourself, "Would Jesus want me to be a meanie?". That answer is nay, nay, and nay again.
Friendly Reminder: Would everyone be so kind as to make sure you add Labels to your recipes? It has been mentioned by a couple people that it is really helpful to have labels. Thank you! :)

Comments

  1. I've been trying to make sure I mention where I get the images & recipes from so hopefully I won't make anyone mad by using their images. I think that lady thought we were trying to make money off her pictures. If you ever did try to make money off the blog, we would probably have to take most of the images off that I've used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois