FETTUCCINE ALFREDO


I'm sure most of you already have a recipe for Alfredo, but this recipe is far better than any I have made in the past, so I want to share it with each of you. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to post, but give it a try, and then let me know what you think.

8 oz. pckg. Cream Cheese (cut into small pieces)
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup butter (do not substitute margarine)
1/2 cup milk
8 oz. Fettuccine, cooked & drained

In a large saucepan combine cheeses, butter, and milk. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Toss pasta lightly with sauce.
Serves 4

* I sprinkled parsely on top to give it some color.

**Adding shrimp or grilled chicken strips would be delicious.

Comments

  1. Trying this tonight on our homemade "pizza hut" pizza with chicken, bacon and feta!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois