Parmesan Roasted Potatoes


Photo and Recipe from:  whatsgabycooking.com


I love potatoes, and I love these potatoes! They were easy to make and I don't feel like they took much time to prepare. I love the crispiness of the skins and the flavor reminded me of seasoned curly fries, which I also love.



4 cups cubed potatoes (about 3/4 of an inch on all sides)
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp pepper
4 Tbsp parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Place the cubed potatoes in a baking dish. You can spray the baking dish with baking spray to eliminate anything possibly sticking.
3. Pile on the remaining ingredients. Using your fingers, carefully mix everything around so that all of the potatoes are well coated.
4. Transfer the dish into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and toss the potatoes with a pair of tongs. Put the dish back into the oven and bake for another 15-25 minutes, until they are golden and crispy.
5. Season with a little dusting of sea salt if desired and serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois