Creamy Tomatillo Dressing

We recently had a group dinner with friends and we were to bring this dressing.  My friend sent me her recipe but she let me know there are several versions of this.  I don't know about all the versions but we thought this was yummy.  I'm told it is similar to a Cafe Rio dressing.

Ingredients

1 packet of buttermilk ranch dressing
1 cup mayo
1 cup buttermilk
1 bunch of cilantro (cut off the stems at the bottom of bunch but don't worry about getting all the leaves off the stems)
2 tomatillos, husked
1 jalapeno, seeded
garlic powder, just a few shakes
juice from 1 lime

Instructions

Blend all ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth.  Let chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois