Japanese Pan Noodles

I recently tried Noodles & Co's Japanese Pan Noodles, and I very much enjoyed the dish. So what do I do when I love a restaurants dish? I try to replicate it at home, or course :) Josh has yet to try it because he was gone when I made this, but Abigail and I both really liked it.

Japanese Pan Noodles

Udon Noodles (Japanese wheat noodles)
Sesame Oil
4 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
1 tbsp Ginger, minced
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp Red chili flakes
1 c Shitake mushrooms, sliced
1 c Asian sprouts
2 c Broccoli florets
1/2 c Julienne-cut carrot
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
S&P to taste
Fresh cilantro leaves

Too be honest I kind of just threw things in and didn't measure it all out, but for those that want measurements here are some estimates :)

In a hot wok, add carrots and then broccoli. Stir fry 2-3 minutes and then remove.
Add vegetable oil, then saute ginger and garlic. After a minute or so, add the noodles and let caramelize. Then add the chili flakes. Add sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, and rice wine vinegar.
Add all other ingredients, toss and coat well.
Garnish with fresh cilantro.

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. This is funny, we ate almost the same thing last night! I didn't have broccoli in it, but had edamame beans and used whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Not exactly same, but similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so we made this and thought it was very pleasant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois