Re-posting (bummer)

Okay so since our photos were deleted, my goal is to cook those dishes again so I can get a photo of them. I made Pesto Tortellini last night, and added the photo on the post, but it won't add the photo to the "you might also like" links below each post. And that will just drive me nuts! So this means I need to re-post the recipe as well, so it will show up at the bottom. agh.
So when you see a post and feel like, "haven't I seen this already?", you probably have. 
What a mess! c'est la vie.
If you cook something from the blog, please take a photo of it so we can post!
Thanks!

Comments

  1. That is a bummer. If I make anything, I'll definitely take a picture... hopefully I can REMEMBER! I often forget until it just doesn't look the same anymore. :(
    Hey... is there a way you could add a Search to the blog??? Sometimes I want to find a specific recipe and a search box would often make the hunt much faster. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Seconds after posting my comment, I see that you've added a search box! You're so on top of this blog! :D Nice goin my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois