Chicken Caesar Wraps


I absolutely love my Spicy Chicken Wraps (I'll be posting that soon) but I felt like a lighter wrap today; plus this one is healthier! That always makes me happy. They are super easy! I don't have exact measurements because I just do it as I go. This is for 1 serving.

Chicken Caesar Wraps
1 Tortilla (I love Spinache, and Sundried Tomato & Basil)
1/4 c. Grilled Chicken (grilled with EVOO, garlic, and a pinch of salt)
1/4 c. Red Leaf Lettuce
2 Tbsp. Caesar Dressing (I love Drew's All Natural Romano Caesar!)
1 Tbsp. Feta Cheese
1 Tbsp. Shredded Parmesan
1 Tbsp. Pico de Gallo
I also like to drissel a little ranch when I feel I deserve it.

Of course you can add more or less of any of the ingredients. This amount fills me up without feeling stuffed.

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. Ok, I don't know if this is basic knowledge that I should know or not, but what is EVOO and ico de Gallol???
    I'm only use to the simple condiments. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,
    EVOO is short for Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I prefer Bertolli EVOO.
    And Pico de Gallo is almost like a chunky salsa, just with out the sauce. It's just chunks of tomato, peppers, onions, cilantro, etc. You can find it at Smiths, usually by the vegi's section. It's delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois