Red Wine Vinaigrette

For someone like me who just loves loves loves Ranch and not a big fan of vinaigrette's this was a blessing for me! I have been searching for a vinaigrette that I could handle and love so I can finally be eating healthier salads. I have a mustard Vinaigrette from France that Monique taught me, but I would like more than one option. So I finally found it! RED WINE Vinaigrette, it is delicious!!

Red Wine Vinaigrette
5 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
6 Tbsp. Olive Oil
(I also like to add some Dijon Mustard every once in a while)

Bon Appetite!

Comments

  1. Yum, I want to by some salad just to try it. :) We love vinaigrettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet, but I do love vinaigrettes as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois