Yummy Strawberry Milk


This is a new drink Rees & I are quite enjoying right now. Jeff would give it 7.5 out of 10, I would give it an 8.3 and Rees would give it a 10. I let Rees help by putting the berries in the blender. I like that it is easy, quick, pretty and healthy.


Ingredients:
1-2 cups milk (start with one and add more if you want)
1 pint of strawberries, rinsed and stems removed (site that I used for this recipe only calls for an handful of berries, which was also good)
1 - 3 Tbsp honey

Method:

Put milk, berries and 1 T of honey into blender. Blend until smooth. Taste and add more honey if you wish.

Comments

  1. awesome!! REAL strawberry milk!! This HAS to be better then the powdered stuff. But does anyone remember the strawberry milk that Ryan would get? I remember loving that stuff when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't, but I do remember liking some baby cereal he ate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois