Fabulous Sites...

I have added a few tabs of great recipe sites. You might have already checked them out, but just in case you didn't notice I wanted to make it known:


I love her site because she shows pictures for EVERYTHING!! And so far everything I've made from her site has been delicious.
This is my newest find. She shows pictures on most of her recipes, and they look scrumdidlyumptious!
Again, she has pictures galore, and I know we ALL love pictures! I've only made one of her recipes so far. It was an Asian dish and Josh and I thought the sauce was spot on "Chinese-American" tasting :)
This lady does it all! And so far her recipes have looked really yummy, and I can't wait to get to try some.

Now ladies. One day I hope for OUR blog to be one that the people out there love! So let's get cooking and posting! And remember those photos!

Comments

  1. i love pictures too, but my pictures don't make the food look that great. so you good picture takers will have to try my recipes and take pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois