Purple "Green" Smoothie

This is for you, Kristin. A "green" smoothie that is not green :) 
I whipped it up this morning, we all enjoyed it, nothing crazy fancy, but it's healthy and scrumdidliumptious.

Purple "Green" Smoothie

I do not have measurements, because I just throw in ingredients as I go. 
But this is what I used:

Spinach
Mixed Berries (Bag from Costco)
Fresh Strawberries
Milk or Water
Greek Yogurt
Real Vanilla Extract (this is a must for me in smoothies)

I just blended the spinach first in the food processor. Then put it in the blender along with the rest of the ingredients, and boom, you have yourself a yummy energizing smoothie. That quick, that easy.

Bon Appetite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetarian Lasagna - Moosewood

Lentil Vegetable Soup

Galette des Rois